Sunday 18 March 2012

naked ambition
I feel this hollowness in the pit of my stomach, I can't speak, I can't see, I am alone. Is this grief or just self pity?
I haven't seen you for so long yet these feelings are so intense, more intense than ever. I remember every detail of our relationship and this is causing me an ache which has no relief.......until the grieving passes....I forget why I left and only the joy of existing with you is remembered. Perhaps you have been by my side, with our children,
always. My strength, my conviction in our lifestyle and beliefs, the way we raised our offspring, the way we loved, and cried......Our family welcomed us with so much warmth. I am so overwhelmed.
I want to write everything I feel, I want to build on this moment and create something beautiful. The music is way too strong and the emotion evoked is definitely leading me in a direction I cannot forsee. Take me, Damian, Naima and Jiles on a journey with your spirit by our sides, watching, overseeing, correcting if required.

Music is my mistress
Our fate is in your hands as we are only human, but you are now eternal, ephemeral and free from earthly concerns. You are flying high, like a bird, playing a tune listened to by the universe.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice article! Thanks for sharing.Checkout www.farsalia.org

    ReplyDelete