Wednesday 30 November 2011

Gallery sitting at Art Arena and Black Heart Exhibition

waiting for punters and sales !

party time....

Catherine, Margaret,  and Maureen

Well, I did advertise, so I'll just have to bide my time and see who's interested.  Good old Maureen and Reg, great friends and Maureen graduates from Wollongong technical college with an Associate Diploma Fine Art next week...you go girl. We are both lovers of Central Australia, Maureen visits Alice every year since I met her 5 years ago, and changes her painting style with each new development of technique. She is a gallery assistant at Erwin gallery in Sydney and mixes with the best in the industry. I'm proud to have her as a friend and associate. Margaret is a Life model and loyal supporter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment